an
groups-icon

Why Reset password form doesn’t match with theme look??

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Angela Barrera
    0 points
    Beginner

I am wondering why if i buy a theme to have a professional directory theme look in my web site not all sections of the web look like the theme..

I ask in support for help because when an user requests to change the password the look of this page is a wordpress look (this will get most of my users confused), the page even have the link to wordpress site. This is not good; I don’t want people to know that my site is a wordpress site (I know some people will figure out). But every section of the web should look like the theme. In my case, is the directory theme.

So I was told in support to modify the wp_login file…
    Seriously?… That is not easy at all… and in my opinion is not the solution neither
    If the theme have its custom login and register design (see image 1 and 2), it should also have a custom reset password design that should match with the theme look.

I haven’t been able to modify the wp_login file. I don’t know how to do it. I have been looking for and updated tutorial but I haven’t had any luck yet. And in the best of the cases, if I find a tutorial the best I will be able to do is have a page design that doesn’t look like wordpress but neither as my site.

is it possible that mark forgot to make this section look as the theme? because i know that this is customizable.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    August 5, 2015 at 8:36 pm
  • Clive Boosey
    -1 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 5, 2015 at 10:42 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 6, 2015 at 3:19 am
  • Richard Corfield
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 6, 2015 at 3:41 am
  • Richard Corfield
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 6, 2015 at 3:45 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 6, 2015 at 4:36 am
  • Richard Corfield
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 6, 2015 at 4:41 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 6, 2015 at 6:53 am
  • Angela Barrera
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 6, 2015 at 6:21 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 7, 2015 at 2:52 am

Views

Replies