Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Website Logo

• Matt
    Matt
    Newbie 30 points
    August 2, 2013 at 9:14 pm

No matter how many times I try to upload a website logo it doesn’t pick the image up. What’s going on here? When I upload the image, it uploads it fine but then doesn’t show (only a red x). If I click on “edit image” the image shows and I’m able to edit it. However, when I’m done editing, nothing shows up. There’s also a red x in the upper left corner where the image is supposed to be.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    August 3, 2013 at 2:47 am

you must be doing something wrong, have u checked your settings under general setup -> images?

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    August 3, 2013 at 5:24 am

It happens to me at times and I don’t know why, Matt if you go to edit in media and copy the url and paste it in to the logo box it should be fine. I think it’s a bug Mark, happens for the header image as well and the homepage images, on a fresh install all is fine for a while and then can come back.

• Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points
    August 3, 2013 at 5:29 am

Not a bug, a feature! 😉

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    August 3, 2013 at 5:30 am

An annoying one :) I just like things to work tickety boo, be nice to know what causes it and see it fixed.

• Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points
    August 3, 2013 at 5:40 am

I think you have to click on ‘view images’ and then select the one you want.

• Binesh
    Binesh
    Elite Member 431 points
    August 3, 2013 at 6:24 am

I faced the same issue when I had many logos in the ‘media library’ for testing purpose. I cleaned it up and uploaded a fresh logo.png, cleared the cache and it was working fine.

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    August 3, 2013 at 9:24 am

Sometimes when you ‘view images’ and choose one it says logo.png in the input box but when you save it still does not show. No idea what causes it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)