Website Logo

Website Logo

August 2, 2013
Matt Matt
  • Matt
    Matt
    Newbie 30 points

No matter how many times I try to upload a website logo it doesn’t pick the image up. What’s going on here? When I upload the image, it uploads it fine but then doesn’t show (only a red x). If I click on “edit image” the image shows and I’m able to edit it. However, when I’m done editing, nothing shows up. There’s also a red x in the upper left corner where the image is supposed to be.

August 2, 2013 at 9:14 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

you must be doing something wrong, have u checked your settings under general setup -> images?

August 3, 2013 at 2:47 am
  • David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points

It happens to me at times and I don’t know why, Matt if you go to edit in media and copy the url and paste it in to the logo box it should be fine. I think it’s a bug Mark, happens for the header image as well and the homepage images, on a fresh install all is fine for a while and then can come back.

August 3, 2013 at 5:24 am
  • Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points

Not a bug, a feature! 😉

August 3, 2013 at 5:29 am
  • David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points

An annoying one :) I just like things to work tickety boo, be nice to know what causes it and see it fixed.

August 3, 2013 at 5:30 am
  • Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points

I think you have to click on ‘view images’ and then select the one you want.

August 3, 2013 at 5:40 am
  • Binesh
    Binesh
    Elite Member 431 points

I faced the same issue when I had many logos in the ‘media library’ for testing purpose. I cleaned it up and uploaded a fresh logo.png, cleared the cache and it was working fine.

August 3, 2013 at 6:24 am
  • David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points

Sometimes when you ‘view images’ and choose one it says logo.png in the input box but when you save it still does not show. No idea what causes it.

August 3, 2013 at 9:24 am
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team