an
groups-icon

User Photo Problem

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Phil Meyer
    0 points
    Beginner

Hey guys,

Not sure if I should be asking support here or with the author of the User Photo plugin.

I’m using Responsive Directory Theme v4.2 and User Photo v0.9.5.2. Whenever I upload a user photo I get the following warning at the top of my browser:

Warning: getimagesize(/tmp/phpbizSZx) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/usrname/public_html/addons/sabuildingdirectory.co.za/wp-content/plugins/user-photo/user-photo.php on line 400

It uploads the photo though, but it takes 2 tries with the photo being successfully uploaded on the second attempt only with the warning displayed at the top throughout. Not something I want my users to have to contend with.

Does someone have any words of wisdom for me or should I be knocking on User Photo’s door for this?

August 16, 2013 at 6:50 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 17, 2013 at 1:10 am
  • Phil Meyer
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 18, 2013 at 12:09 pm
  • Phil Meyer
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 18, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Views

Replies