Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Aron

Upgrading from ShopperPress 5.0e

Hi all! We have been laying around, and now it seems that we missed out on both support and massive upgrades. I asked support but did not recieve help, so i turn to the community, how would i go about upgrading my WP 3.6 with ShopperPress 5.0e to the newest? I See the file structures are also changed, the Wordpress Shopperpress Update function does not seem to fetch anything anymore aswell. Sorry for wrong cat, not sure where this belongs. Love u all!

Created: August 26, 2013 at 6:24 pm

• Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    August 26, 2013 at 8:05 pm

ShopperPress 5.0e is way too old, lol. The best way forward would possibly be to export all the products via csv and migrate to the latest Responsive Shop Theme.
    Or if you want to keep as much of the current setup (apart from the design) you might look into installing the ShopperPress v7.

Kind regards,

Richard

• Aron
    Aron
    August 27, 2013 at 7:16 pm

So they split the two up? I if i go for the Responsive theme i have to redo it all (export import of data though), but if i simply overwrite the folder with the newest it will update it? 😛

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    August 27, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Hi Aron

no, v5 to v7 wont wont, your version is way too old. IT would be just as easy to update to the responsive theme as to update to v7.

• Aron
    Aron
    August 28, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Ok sry to be bugging out here but where can i find info on how to “update”/ reinstall and import the data back in?

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments