an
groups-icon

This Post is for Mark about support for themes

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Mitchell Cohen
    0 points
    Beginner

@Mark
    I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels this way. Please take this in a way to improve the way customers are handled with your Business. I mean no disrespect. I’m sure Support is overwhelmed. Maybe hire more agents. I have heard from only 2. I really do Love the v9 theme I even bought the Pro version of elementor so another author can develop his plugin to protect the login and comment forms from spam for the free and pro version also so he can include forms in the Pro version.
    What I have found.
    1. I create a support ticket, I note a few problems and One problem is answered or fixed. The other Support Problems and forgotten and not answered.
    2. It seems the support tickets is taken a long time to be answered.
    3. there is a few bugs in the theme and nowhere to post them. Or maybe It’s not a bug but I will never know until support fully answers my problems.
    4. I never receive an email that my post or support ticket has been answered. I had a post about it a few years ago and it has not been fixed.
    I do not have spam filters on any of my emails. I use Mail washer Pro to control spam and report spam. if its spam, I put a checkmark, and it is reported to spam cop and deleted. So I would see it. I own the dedicated server and have no blocks in it or the firewall.
    If anyone else has the same problems please let @Mark know this way he can fix it.
    Thank You
    Mitch

May 8, 2019 at 9:48 am
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 9, 2019 at 1:10 am
  • Mitchell Cohen
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 9, 2019 at 1:18 am
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 9, 2019 at 1:21 am
  • Mitchell Cohen
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 9, 2019 at 4:32 am
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 9, 2019 at 4:54 am

Views

Replies