an
groups-icon

The end is in sight!

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

I am nearly ready to make my website live after one year of development. It has been very stressful and thanks to this forum I have been able to pluck information and codes from multiple topics. So far I have only requested help for one minor issue but now I really need to have this problem fixed.

Every time I upload large images (4mb+) the website will freeze and fail and the browser won’t reconnect to the website for approx. 10 minutes. Google Chrome shows the percent bar for the upload at the bottom and it will get stuck on 2%. I have scanned through approx. 30 topics and tried every possible solution. 10+ different plugins, php.ni update, edited .htaccess, amended wp-config.php, optimised through cpanel, increased WHM memory_limit, upload_max_filesize and paid for 3gb additional ram on dedicated VPS.

I tried the EDIT LISTING upload option with multiple file sizes and the upload worked flawlessly on desktop and mobile devices every time! I am happy now because I know the solution but I really need to know how to replace the basic Add Listing upload option with the Edit Listing upload option.

I have requested design work from codeable in the past and never received a reply. Josh you are the main man on this forum and if you can help me with this problem or point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful. Anyone reading this that might know a possible solution please see the attached image and share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

July 27, 2017 at 3:24 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 27, 2017 at 3:47 pm
  • Liz Liz
    13 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 29, 2017 at 2:28 am
  • JasonX Beard
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 30, 2017 at 8:36 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 31, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Views

Replies