Tag line without space

• Stuart
    Stuart
    Newbie 11 points
    April 27, 2015 at 11:08 pm

I have several coupons that says something like

more from***************

How do you put a space inbetween from and the name of the coupon?

• Aaron
    Aaron
    Super Guru 920 points
    April 27, 2015 at 11:31 pm

Dashboard – Page Setup – Content Pages. Find the text in the below statement and add the space:
    [STORE text=”More from “]

• Stuart
    Stuart
    Newbie 11 points
    April 27, 2015 at 11:49 pm

Not quite. I think it’s close but I can’t see the option for Store. The listings layout tab looks like this:

<div class=”block”><div class=”block-title”><h1><span>[TITLE]</span></h1></div><div class=”block-content”><div class=”couponcontent”>[IMAGE]<div class=”caption”><h1>[TITLE]</h1><i class=”fa fa-clock-o”></i> Expires in [COUPON_END]<hr /><div class=”details”><div class=”hidden_details”>[CONTENT] [FIELDS] [GOOGLEMAP] </div>[CBUTTON]</div></div></div></div></div>[COMMENTS][RELATED]

• Aaron
    Aaron
    Super Guru 920 points
    April 28, 2015 at 1:42 am

I think you are after Search Results layout not the Listing Layout.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    April 28, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Open the file content-listing-coupon.php and locate the line [STORE text=”<?php echo $CORE->_e(array(‘coupons’,’36’)); ?>”] and replace it with [code title=””][STORE text=”<?php echo $CORE->_e(array(‘coupons’,’36’)); ?> “][/code]
    or go to Theme Options >Language Setup >20.Coupon Theme and find the text ‘more from’ and in the translation section add ‘more from  ‘

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
  • Stuart
    Stuart
    Newbie 11 points
    April 28, 2015 at 11:13 pm

Theme Options >Language Setup >20.Coupon Theme and find the text ‘more from’ and in the translation section add ‘more from ‘

this worked – thanks Josh.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    April 29, 2015 at 3:41 am

Your welcome.Glad to help 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes