"Subscribe Now" button in the video interrupt screen

• N. Mason
    Newbie 10 points
    July 5, 2016 at 5:53 pm

I’m using the video theme to create a website of piano tutorials. I would like to set some videos as free to all registered users, and have used the video options to limit the videos to 45 seconds.

In the interrupt screen that appears after the 45 seconds are up, there is a “subscribe now” button. How do I configure that subscribe now button to jump to the registration page? There is a “login / register” option in the menu that is functional, but it is really small and hard to see, especially when the interrupt screen has a “subscribe now” button that looks like a different option than “register”.

• N. Mason
    Newbie 10 points
    July 6, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Never mind. Figured it out.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 6, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Hello Mason,
    Thanks for updating.Maybe you can share how you solved the issue for other members wanting the same

• N. Mason
    Newbie 10 points
    July 6, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Okay, but I’m a total Newb, so this was probably an easy fix for the more html fluent.

In Theme Setup>Video Settings, the interrupt screen has a visual and text tab. I clicked on the text tab, and added an href=”#” with the url to the register page after the class=”btn etc…” and then changed the button text to “Register Now” Looks like this:

a class=”btn btn-success btn-lg” href=”https://passingclasspiano.com/wp-login.php?action=register”>Register Now</a

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 6, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Thanks for sharing 🙂

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes