Stores Page # of Listings – New Look with Release 8.9.6

• Kari
    Newbie 13 points
    September 4, 2016 at 8:58 pm

With the 8.9.6 release update, the look of the store page has changed. Now it shows the # of listings under each store. This is pulling in the # of all-time offers, whether they are expired or not. Is there a way to only show the # of active offers for each store? We are currently removing/hiding the expired offers from being shown so the # is not accurate since it still displays expired offers within the count.

There is also an overlay over the store logos – is there a way to remove this?

Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    September 5, 2016 at 3:26 am

Hi Kari,

You can set that all expired coupons will be hidden, go to Theme setup > listing setup > settings tab > Listing expiry options and enable Hide Expired Listings.

As for the overlay, what’s your website url so I can give you a code to remove it.

• Kari
    Newbie 13 points
    September 5, 2016 at 5:00 am

Yes, I do already have that setting to hide expired listings. But with this new release, the expired listings are still included in the count from the stores page – example Bed Bath & Beyond indicates “3 listings” – but when you click through, only one shows because the other two have expired and are no longer live.
    https://savings.deals/stores/ (indicates 3 listings)
    https://savings.deals/store/bed-bath-beyond/ (only 1 active listing because the other two expired and are no longer live)

The overlay is new, not sure if we can change that. Shows on the first URL above.

• Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    September 5, 2016 at 6:38 am

hi,

try this code
    .page-template-tpl-stores .store .img i{display:none;}

copy and paste the code to your Theme setup > General setup > Custom CSS

and see if it works.

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes