store list widget

store list widget

November 25, 2018
 Martina

• Martina
    Newbie 4 points

hi

I am trying to get the stores sorted by number of coupons but i can’t find out how. the widget doesn’t seem to have that option.
    and taxonomy order of store does NOT offer coupon count and doesn’t seem to work proper in general.

how can I sort them by count?

cheers

November 25, 2018 at 9:48 am
  • Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,110 points

hi Martina,

at the moment, this feature is not yet added to the theme’s widget.

I suggest you post this as a feature request here https://www.premiumpress.com/ideas/ it might be added to the next update

November 27, 2018 at 1:05 pm
  • Chris
    Chris
    Newbie 34 points

TBH this is not a “FEATURE” this is a “BUG”. As mentioned by OP, the widget doesn’t work properly in general. Even when manually editing the code for WP_Term_Query, you are unable to get the widget to sort anything of value. Ascending, Descending, Count, Name, etc etc etc… the answer is no. On my site, this widget sorts Descending by name starting at K regardless of changes to the query args. (⊙_⊙’) Ironically the same whacky ass “default” order of my store page, and even more suspiciously, the default wonky order of all stores in the admin side. All same same problem. Not alphabetically, not by count, not even by creation / modified date. mystery order.

Please fix this widget’s sorting, and the stores page default listing. and the stores order on the admin side. It all appears to be the same problem… There is a “Feature” request lol under the title “Make Store / Category lists in admin areas Alphabetically ordered” here:

PremiumPress Ideas & Suggestion – Have your say today!

Please go give it upvotes and comments

January 21, 2019 at 6:39 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team