ST 8.9 ni iten in the cart on checkout (mobile)

• Simon
    Simon
    Newbie 57 points
    July 14, 2016 at 11:13 am

Hi’
    Took me a long time to realize this but if i enable “Mobile Website” i have no buy it link or button and if i disable it then i do, but after adding an item and going to the checkout the item has been removed. ive only tried this on my galaxy s4 on chrome and the default Samsung browser and both do the same, so here is my site url if it works ok for others then it might be me.

https://swcproducts.com/

• Prag
    Prag
    Newbie 36 points
    July 14, 2016 at 4:28 pm

checkout is not working on desktop for me too. checkout page is empty. NO idea without checking the code.

have you install any extra plugin?

• Simon
    Simon
    Newbie 57 points
    July 14, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Hi Prag’

I’ve not installed any plugins recently

I have 7 plugins

1) [BUILDER] – PremiumPress Page Builder
    2) Facebook Thumb Fixer
    3) TG Facebook Meta Tags
    4) W3 Total Cache
    5) WordPress Contact Forms by Cimatti
    6) WP Statistics
    7) Yoast SEO

I’ve just deactivated number 1) and seems my phone now sees the items in the checkout, so maybe it was that.

I’ve never had any problems testing it from the desktop and i have had some sales so i know it works but maybe not all the time.

• zarko
    zarko
    Senior Member 360 points
    July 14, 2016 at 7:26 pm

@Simon, I tried checkout on your website from mobile and it’s working fine, see attached screenshot

@Prag, whats your site link?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Newbie 57 points
    July 14, 2016 at 7:32 pm

That’s good to know zarko thanks for confirming that.

All i did was deactivate ([BUILDER] – PremiumPress Page Builder) plugin

• zarko
    zarko
    Senior Member 360 points
    July 14, 2016 at 7:35 pm

@Simon, if you activate Page builder plugin it doesn’t work?

• Simon
    Simon
    Newbie 57 points
    July 14, 2016 at 7:52 pm

ive just activated it now

• Simon
    Simon
    Newbie 57 points
    July 14, 2016 at 9:26 pm

well i cleared the cache on the mobile and with PremiumPress Page Builder plugin active it seems to work, so not sure why from time to time it has this checkout problem.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 15, 2016 at 8:13 am

Hello Simon,
    Probably a caching issue due to the cache plugin you are using.Have seen lots of issues with the plugin

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Newbie 57 points
    July 15, 2016 at 11:02 am

Hi Josh’

I did notice that on my galaxy s4 i could not remove items from the cart after they was added, so following your last post i decided to remove the “W3 Total Cache plugin” and ive not had any problems since, So im guessing you might be spot on 🙂 Thanks guy’s and as far as i can see everything is working better than ever now.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 15, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Thanks for updating Simon.Have a great day 🙂

• Prag
    Prag
    Newbie 36 points
    July 15, 2016 at 3:19 pm

But it’s better use and work with cache plugin. Did you tried WP Super Cache?

• Simon
    Simon
    Newbie 57 points
    July 15, 2016 at 4:19 pm

to be honest my site is so small i don’t see the point in having a cache plugin. my site works and loads just fine, so i will only add plugins now if i really do need them. Thanks anyway prag 🙂

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 15, 2016 at 5:48 pm

I agree with you Simon.If your site has few listings you don’t really have to use a caching plugin.If having a site with 10,000+ listings you can use the theme caching feature which you can enable under Theme Setup >General Setup >Large Site Caching or if having a caching plugin you can disable it when editing or making changes to your site then enable it when done

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes