Shop Theme – Can’t get to Checkout page

• Sunny
    Sunny
    Newbie 53 points
    April 5, 2020 at 10:22 am

After adding items to my shopping cart, I cannot get to the Checkout screen when I click on the Checkout links, either as an admin or a normal user/subscriber. The page appears to refresh but then stays unchanged.

I have submitted a ticket for support staff to look into this for me, but after reading on this forum how there is no timely response from the support team, I thought I had better post in here in case anyone can help me fix this issue?

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,733 points
    April 5, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Make sure you’ve assigned a template to the cart and checkout pages under PremiumPress > Configuration >Page & Button Links

• Sunny
    Sunny
    Newbie 53 points
    April 6, 2020 at 3:48 am

Hi James
    Thank you for your help. I just got the same instruction from the Support Desk, and it now works!
    I’m not sure what happened to break it suddenly as it had worked before and then didn’t, but I’m glad you and Support gave me the steps to fix it easily.
    Thanks again!

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,733 points
    April 6, 2020 at 5:02 am

You’re welcome Sunny.

“I’m not sure what happened to break it suddenly as it had worked before and then didn’t…”

I think there are a few ways, but the most common for me has been activating a different theme/child theme.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes