Sent Folder for messages not there?

• Nadeem
    Nadeem
    Newbie 1 points
    August 28, 2015 at 10:34 am

Morning Everyone,

Firstly I would like to say congratulations to the guys at premiumpress for what they develop.

I have an issue though and this is a big one for us. We have several clients that want the business directory but there is no sent box in the messages section.

The reason I ask is that if you have contacted someone on the business directory , there is no way to see who have contacted or what you sent them even?

Am I missing something as surely that is a very basic requirement of any messaging system, so that you can see sent items and even reply to messages?

I contact live support who always appear to be someone called Alex and was just told Sorry no sent folder with no further help or advise??

Can someone please advise what I am missing or a solution as this to me is a big flaw in the directory

Kind regards
    Paul

• Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    August 28, 2015 at 10:52 am

It’s not a standard feature Paul, but if you add it to the ideas board then people can vote on it:
    https://ideas.premiumpress.com/

HTH 🙂

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    August 28, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Hello Nadeem,
    Users can view their messages under My Account >My Messages

• Nadeem
    Nadeem
    Newbie 1 points
    August 28, 2015 at 3:23 pm

Hi,

I know users can see their message received. But you cant view messages you have sent?

I cant see the point of having a messaging system at all if you cant view messages sent as how do you keep track of who you have spoken to and what you last said?

• Eitan
    Eitan
    Newbie 9 points
    October 25, 2015 at 12:50 am

I second that. Not being able to see ‘sent’ folder is an issue for us as well 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes