Send Invoice with Auto Email

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes ShopperPress Send Invoice with Auto Email

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Send Invoice with Auto Email

July 30, 2013
Kieron Kieron
  • Kieron
    Kieron
    Newbie 5 points

Hi All.

I dont know if this is part of the feature set with Shopperpress but I want to send the invoice which is generated to user when they purchase a product via the New Order auto email. Anybody here know how to achive this.

July 30, 2013 at 4:03 pm
  • Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points

The invoice isn’t generated as a file, it’s just a webpage which shows some database entries so there is nothing to send….except the link.

July 30, 2013 at 9:53 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

yes this isnt something we have im afraid

July 31, 2013 at 1:50 am
  • Kieron
    Kieron
    Newbie 5 points

No problem guys.

Thanks for the fast answer.

July 31, 2013 at 8:13 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

:)

July 31, 2013 at 9:39 am

• Scott
    Newbie 1 points

wtf, how do you NOT include this option in an “e-commerce” theme? probably 95% of customers in the world want a copy of their invoice emailed to them. aside from that, you cant even input any relevant information into the email regarding their order, such as order ID. it basically send an e-mail saying HI THANKS FOR BUYING SOMETHING. HOPE YOU HEAR FROM US SOON. kinda silly not to have more flexibility in that area….the most important area in any business…. customer service. end of my rant.

April 7, 2014 at 11:30 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

@Scott, there was some discussion about invoices a while back on the forum – you can go here to read more… http://www.premiumpress.com/forums/search/?bbp_search=invoices

Regards,

April 8, 2014 at 12:29 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team