an
groups-icon

Restaurant Child Theme Customization Question(s)

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Thomas Miller
    0 points
    Beginner

I run a diners club website (tcsavor.com) and I’m planning to switch over to this theme in about a month for a site refresh, but I have a few issues first to see if you can help me fix?

1. Restaurant Reviews – I previously asked support to remove this from the site, but now I think I would like to turn the feature back on again. The reason behind this is to drive free user sign ups if they want to leave a review, then I can target them via an email with our paid plans. I’ve tried to toggle the setting in Elementor to enable reviews, but that did not seem to work. The Star review rating system still appears in each listing and on the listing preview module on the home page so I’m assuming all the files still exist?

2. Photo Gallery on Listing Page – After I upgraded the theme from 9.39 to 9.40 it seemed to break this feature. When I go to edit the listing pages via Elementor, it shows the photo gallery as part of the page, but no matter how many images I add in the listing editor, only the first one shows up as the main listing image. Now there is just a blank spot on the listing page(s) when I open the listing details page where it’s supposed to be.

3. FAQ Page Issues – I added all of my FAQ’s to the page and now when I visit the page or try to subsequently open them the page locks up. There is still the “breadcrumb” text on the page from the original template and I don’t see a way to remove it. In the FAQ details, it’s adding a bunch of \\\\\\\\\ in the text area. Any ideas what is happening or how I can fix this? I have submitted a ticket to support for help with this, but thought I would ask here to see if anyone else has experienced this and if they know a quick fix for it.

This is my first post in the forum, so I thank you in advance for any advice you can provide.

Thank you!
    Thomas Miller

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    December 4, 2019 at 2:12 pm
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    December 5, 2019 at 3:56 am
  • Thomas Miller
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    December 5, 2019 at 12:25 pm
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    December 9, 2019 at 3:05 am

Views

Replies