John

Responsive job board queries

Im just playing with the responsive job board theme and I'm struggling to find how to add locations tot he database. On the home page theres a box at the top with the option of search from category, job type and location, but theres nowhere on the submit vacancy form to add a location. Nor is there any option within the listing manager. Ive added the custom taxonomy plugin and can add them with that but that doesn't add them to the top search box. Any ideas? Also, Where do i change the images on the top slider? its not in slider options anymore and not available to change on the home page settings

Created: February 16, 2014 at 6:14 pm
  • In: General Discussion
  • Started by: JohnJohn
  • 3 members left 5 comments
  • Last reply from: HanifHanif

• John
    John
    February 16, 2014 at 6:15 pm

see attached pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    February 17, 2014 at 3:10 am

Hi john

The locations are automatically added when a user sets their location when added a listings. You don’t need todo anything it will be auto updated with new locations.

If you,be turned off google maps by mistake it’s under the submission setup in the admin under the general setup tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Premium Press Community Forum

• John
    John
    February 17, 2014 at 8:16 am

ok thats great, but for some reason it is only showing the country now.

for example I’ve added demo listings with cities ilkeston, staple ford, nottingham (uk)

now the only option to select is united kingdom, yet i need it to show the city only not the country, any idea how i can do that?

• John
    John
    February 19, 2014 at 8:39 am

any news on this mark?

• Hanif
    Hanif
    May 25, 2016 at 8:47 pm

The auto location is only adding the country which is ok , i accepted but when a user search the posted listing and select the country and NO result is the Issue ?

Any idea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)