Remove the "my account and search box" in the header area ver# 9

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Remove the "my account and search box" in the header area ver# 9

Remove the "my account and search box" in the header area ver# 9

October 13, 2018
Frank Frank
  • Frank
    Frank
    Newbie 29 points

Anyone knows the CSS code to remove the “My account link and the search box” in Version 9 template?
    I have a lifetime premium press licenses. I create and sell WordPress websites.
    I had an account with another provider that expired recently. I was about to renew my standard website licenses then I had this vision.
    It’s quicker to hide features and create and assign a new index page on a premium press template. my only stumbling block is hiding the search box and my account link. I can deploy a new website in two days and pretend I struggled for weeks.
    I don’t like the idea of going elsewhere for website templates. As a lifetime member Premium press should be my one stop shop.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 13, 2018 at 6:14 pm
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,504 points

hi Frank,

I think you created a ticket for this and this has been resolved for you.

let us know if you still have issues

October 15, 2018 at 7:26 am
  • Zvonimir
    Zvonimir
    Newbie 18 points

I think it would be helpful if ticket sution is posted here so we can all apply solution
    And look for answer without ticket posting

October 22, 2018 at 10:31 am
  • Frank
    Frank
    Newbie 29 points

Good idea. This is the CSS for removing the box and log in from the header in the Business Listing template version # 9. I also attached a short video to show where to put the code.
    Appearance >> Customize >> Addational CSS

header .col-md-5, header .col-md-4 { display:none !important; }

October 22, 2018 at 12:42 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team