Recent Thumbnails Update

• Kelly
    Kelly
    Newbie 19 points
    September 7, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Version 2.4 of the [MISC] – Website Thumbnails plugin does not work. Last night, I updated my Responsive Business Directory theme to the latest version and had a few plugins to update. I updated those and then the [MISC] – Website Thumbnails plugin indicated that it also needed updating. After I updated the plugin, I visited my site again and all my thumbnails were throwing the following error:

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘error’ in /home/sitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wlt_website_thumbnails/wlt_website_thumbnails.php on line 211

Any idea what could be causing this? I had my hosting company go back to the backup from the evening before, so the site has been restored to normal. I have updated everything now EXCEPT for the [MISC] – Website Thumbnails plugin.

If anyone has some insight on this, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Kelly Ling

• Richard
    Richard
    Super Guru 968 points
    September 7, 2016 at 5:52 pm

@Kelly

Don’t use it, put the old version back in.

Like the theme, it was released before it was tested.

• Kelly
    Kelly
    Newbie 19 points
    September 8, 2016 at 2:15 am

Thanks Richard. Wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something.

Kelly

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 8, 2016 at 7:13 am

Hello Kelly,
    Please open a ticket >>https://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

• Kelly
    Kelly
    Newbie 19 points
    September 9, 2016 at 10:54 pm

Josh – I will be glad to open a ticket. However, this is a live site, and I am not willing to disable all the plugins, especially the security plugins until the issue can be looked at. Could I still submit the request and then be contacted to disable the plugins? Thanks!

Kelly

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 12, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Hello Kelly,
    You can submit a ticket and include your reason for not disabling your plugins.Plus support cannot disable your plugins without your permission

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes