an
groups-icon

reCaptcha on register Page not showing then says not correct domain

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Mitchell Cohen
    0 points
    Beginner

reCaptcha on register Page not showing then says not correct domain
    How do I get it to show and I verified the Domain is correct now it wasn’t 10 minutes ago. After clicking You read and agree to our privacy policy. I figured the reCaptcha would show I Click to register and get the message at the top, The security question answer is incorrect.
    Then the reCaptcha shows with red writing that for the site owner domain is wrong. I will give that site a while to catch up and try that one later.

My other site is the same but the reCatcha is on ready to click after hitting register also. But the custom fields are blank and I have to fill it in again. then I click the reCaptcha and You read and agree to our privacy policy and the registration is complete.
    how can this be fixed
    Mitch

April 27, 2019 at 3:09 pm
  • Mitchell Cohen
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    April 28, 2019 at 9:21 am
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 9, 2019 at 1:24 am
  • Mitchell Cohen
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 9, 2019 at 1:42 am
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 9, 2019 at 4:58 am

Views

Replies