RealestatePress Shite

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    September 7, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Using real estate press theme . site has been hacked and some one created 450,000+ listings . My only questions is that is there anyways to remove all listings from MYSQL database?

Any help and advise will be much appreciated.

thanks 🙂

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 7, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Hello W,
    You can remove listings from Listing Manager or by accessing your database >phpMyAdmin and locate the table wp_posts

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    September 7, 2016 at 5:27 pm

as i have mentioned above listing manager only displays up to 30 listings . there are 450,000+ listings to be removed ?
    wp_posts

doesnt show up these listings . only articles etc.

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    September 8, 2016 at 12:55 pm

thanks i have manage to sort this out .

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 8, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Thanks for updating W 🙂

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    September 29, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Ok JOSH,
    i have soled problem above. Now i have moved the hosting and site showing no image. However images are in upload folder still it showing no image. i have tried every thing changed the permission of folder and files etc. Nothing solving the problem . Its been month struggling to solve the issue. ANY help will be appreciated.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 29, 2016 at 2:41 pm

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points
    September 29, 2016 at 4:30 pm

I think within the database there are file references (as opposed to urls) to the public_html folder.
    When you moved hosts the file path to your public_html may have changed and hence file path to uploads folder

In the database there are file references to images
    eg. home/username/public_html/wp-content/uploads/image.jpg

You could check your database for references to public_html and uploads to see if this is the problem.

I can’t guarantee this is your problem but worth checking.

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    September 30, 2016 at 9:47 am

Nope nor the plugin above nor the second option. Janak was well aware of that.
    Moving to new hosting wasn’t a problem as old files and database brings complete website without any issues . Images showing fine, listing opening fine etc.
    As long as you update the responsive theme to latest version everything else works fine just images on listings stop showing and instead a blank image appears .
    I have reuploded all the images still, changed the file permission and played with it 755, 744, 644 everything . Nothing works.

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    September 30, 2016 at 9:51 am
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes