N. Mason

Problems with Page Builder

I'm working on building my landing page. I'm trying to add 3 image blocks below a welcome video. For some reason, the image blocks aren't updating with the image I select. I've done the same process as the third image block, which shows, on the first two, which don't show. Also, the blue "page you were looking for" keeps popping up. What gives?

Created: July 29, 2016 at 6:35 pm
  • In: Video Theme
  • Started by: N. Mason
  • 3 members left 6 comments
  • Last reply from: Alex MorganAlex Morgan

• Josh
    July 29, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Hello Mason,
    Please provide a screenshot of the image object you are using in Page Builder

• N. Mason
    August 1, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Sure.

PBO1 shows the page builder objects as they appear in the editor.

PBO2 and 3 show the window after clicking the edit button on the “login image here” object. (image does not show – blue “page you were looking for” appears.)

PBO4 and 5 show the window after clicking the edit button on “the blog” object. (Image does show, but also includes the “page you were looking for” error message.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• N. Mason
    August 1, 2016 at 4:32 pm

And heres PBO5 (forum only allows 4 files attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    August 1, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Hi N. Mason,

Can you please submit a ticket for this please so we can take a look?

Thanks.

• N. Mason
    August 2, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Found the solution. After going to submit a ticket, I saw the notice about 3rd party plugins. I deactivated my ConvertKit plugin, and that fixed the issue.

I reinstalled the plugin (Convertkit) and re-entered my API, and now the issue is resolved. I think I may have left the API blank when I installed the plugin, thinking I would come back and configure after I had the site functional. The page builder must have been calling something that triggered convertkit, which then couldn’t retrieve the API, resulting in the blue “page you were looking for”.

All better now. Thanks for your help.

Mason

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    August 2, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Hi Mason,

Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)