an
groups-icon

Problem with Add Listing and notification

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Roy Burchett
    -1 points
    Beginner

I have set up all the emails and the PayPal payment plugins; activated for sandbox mode.

When I click Add Listing in the main menu I am directed to login or register. I click register, enter member info and then select the membership package. After I click Register I am returned to the login with as message: “Registration complete.” But why was I not directed to a payment page for the membership package payment to be submitted?

I did receive the registration notification email so I proceeded with login and then I was just directed back to the home page. I think that any user would be confused now. So, since I received notification that I am registered I thought “Okay, now I can add a listing”. I clicked on Add Listing and nothing happened. What’s the deal? Click again. Nothing.

Hmm, okay… I decided to click My Account. The dashboard appeared for about 1/2 second and then I see this:

Select Payment Method – $19.99
    Select Payment Method
    Pay Now with PayPal

So, I don’t understand why, but now the payment is required, but I already received registration notification. How could that be if the membership is PAID? This does not seem to be correct.

So, clicked Pay Now and then got the PayPal screen with this message: This feature is only available to Business and Premier Accounts.

Our paypal account is a business account. We use it for other ecom sites. I entered the PayPal API credentials into the PayPal API plugin in this theme. WTF?

July 10, 2018 at 7:27 pm
  • Roy Burchett
    -1 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 10, 2018 at 8:13 pm

Views

Replies