an
groups-icon

Problem adding images on products

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

Yesterday I installed and configured shopperpress on my website. Before I finished for the night I added one product and everything worked fine.

Today, when I tried to add more products the images were not showing up. When I checked the path that the theme was using for the image file, it was not in the folder.

I took a look at the product that I added yesterday, and it was pointing to a completely different folder “../wp-content/uploads”, which I believe is the default WP location.

Now, shopperpress is looking for images in the “../wp-content/themes/shopperpress/shopperpress/thumbs” folder. I did some searching around and found the images that were uploaded today, and they get uploaded to the “../wp-content/themes/shopperpress/thumbs” folder (only one shopperpress in the path). I can manually edit the path afterwards to point to the other folder, but that is not a good solution for the long term.

I’m not sure why it is using a different storage location than it did yesterday, and I don’t know why it is uploading new images to one folder but creating links to another folder, but i would like to fix it.

Ideally, I would like it to work with the default WP folder like it did yesterday, since i already have a lot of image files there. If not, I would, at least like it to point to the same location that it is uploading the files to, so that I don’t have to manually edit the path each time.

Any ideas?

January 14, 2015 at 9:25 am
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    January 15, 2015 at 1:26 am
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    January 15, 2015 at 2:17 am
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    January 15, 2015 at 4:17 am

Views

Replies