Trisha

Paid Jobs in Pending

Job board - 8.4 Job is submitted. Job is paid for. Why is job sitting in "Pending" for 2 hours waiting for someone to activate when it should go LIVE immediately. SEE IMAGE. What's the fix for this issue?

Created: August 22, 2015 at 1:51 am
  • In: Job Board Theme
  • Started by: TrishaTrisha
  • 2 members left 6 comments
  • Last reply from: TrishaTrisha

• Trisha
    Trisha
    August 22, 2015 at 12:40 pm

Anyone??

• Errol
    Errol
    August 22, 2015 at 2:08 pm

Job board –

is only recommended for new install not to be updated to a live site – any issues with this version you will have to check support seeing that many members may have not update to that version at the moment.

• Trisha
    Trisha
    August 22, 2015 at 5:15 pm

1) Again, my site is working fine WITH

2) I am asking: when someone submits a job posting AND they pay thru with a credit card WHY is the job sitting in a “pending” status waiting for someone to approve when according to my image it should go live right away?

3) I receive an email stating the job/listing is in pending

4) I had 3 PAID ads pending that had to wait for me to approve and if I’m on the road or have ni access to the computer I can’t make their PAID jobs live right away.

A fix for this issue please?

• Errol
    Errol
    August 22, 2015 at 6:06 pm

I am asking: when someone submits a job posting AND they pay thru with a credit card WHY is the job sitting in a “pending” status waiting for someone to approve when according to my image it should go live right away?

A fix for this issue please?

The Payment Gateway may have develop by PP team and seeing that many are trying to familiarize with new version of the theme, so opening a support ticket is where you will more than likely get a fix to this issue unless another member experience a similar situation and can share the fix by posting here. Hope all goes well and may you have a great weekend.

Regards,

• Trisha
    Trisha
    August 22, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Great…

• Trisha
    Trisha
    August 22, 2015 at 9:15 pm

The answer I got when I went thru support: clear your cache – lol. Not a cache issue or issue. Will send another email but not overly confident.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)