an
groups-icon

Page Builder Home Page issue

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Tauseef Akram Khan
    0 points
    Beginner

I want to change my Home Page with “New Home page editor” because one is discontinued.

As of now mark has updated the theme with default Home page that is my home page http://WWW.coupondose.com

And mark also shared the video how to use Home page Setting/Customize. He told You can create New home page in “new Page Builder” plugin and use the feature available in Page builder.

but how can i edit the default home page using page builder ? When you select the default homepage Setting> Edit Content

you can see here is 5 Display block. Where you cn only ON or OFF. editing not available. Suppose I want to add some page Builder features in top instead of “Display Block 2” that has 12 store images and their link on home page. I want to change it with some additional feature available in Page Builder.

Mark has shared a video where he created a Home page in the Dashboard under Page>> New Page and then used Page builder. I also used the same but the logic is it is not the home.php We need a home page like default home page in Php or we have some changes rights to edit the home.php using page builder.

Anyone has idea how to do that ?

or any one can help me to build a home page in php using the page builder where i can replace the main home.php page via FTP.

Thanks

November 30, 2016 at 11:57 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    November 30, 2016 at 1:06 pm
  • Tauseef Akram Khan
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 30, 2016 at 3:25 pm
  • Tauseef Akram Khan
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 30, 2016 at 3:42 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 30, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Views

Replies