No sign of support tickets

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes DirectoryPress No sign of support tickets

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

No sign of support tickets

July 28, 2013
Martin Martin
  • Martin
    Martin
    Newbie 38 points

Hi,

I submitted two support tickets a few days ago, my first since the revamp. I never got the usual automated email response so I’m concerned they were never received, and since I have no support ticket number I can’t log in to check their status.

I sent an email in this regard to customerservice@premiumpress.com but haven’t heard anything back. Can someone from support please look into this and contact me?

Thanks,
    Martin

July 28, 2013 at 4:02 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

Martin i cleared all tickets yesterday and as you can see im always here in the forums, whats your ticket id?

July 28, 2013 at 5:07 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

note if you sent an email we dont get it, you must use the ticket desk.

July 28, 2013 at 5:07 am

• Alexandra
    Newbie 65 points

i sent one too regarding missing DP theme download from downloads area.
    still dont see it.

July 28, 2013 at 5:35 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

ticket id?

July 28, 2013 at 5:42 am
  • Martin
    Martin
    Newbie 38 points

Hi Mark,

As I wrote, I never got the ticket IDs because the automated emails that used to get sent when you submit a ticket, never came. Although the ticket numbers displayed when I created and submitted them, I didn’t think to jot them down.

So, no ticket ID and no login password in the emails that didn’t come = no way to login and check the tickets.

Martin

July 28, 2013 at 5:59 am
  • Martin
    Martin
    Newbie 38 points

Hi Mark,

I was able to login in to the ticket system by changing my password, and the tickets are there and were responded to.

But I never got the emails I referred to above. Do these still get sent out upon submission of a ticket?

Martin

July 28, 2013 at 6:15 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

yes emails are sent as normal.

most likely your spam folder is blocking them.

July 28, 2013 at 6:43 am
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team