No Elementor Templates in Page Builder

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Classifieds Theme No Elementor Templates in Page Builder

No Elementor Templates in Page Builder

November 15, 2018
David David
  • David
    David
    Newbie 7 points

So I’m a bit stuck trying to follow the ‘Design with Elementor’ video tutourial to edit my listing page layout.

What do we do if none of the templates show up to be installed in the page builder tab?

When I visit the Page Builder tab I do not get that list of Plugins/Templates at all, just the ‘nice job’ notice for installing Elementor v2.3.1 successfully. I’m using the latest classifieds theme version 9.2.3 as well.

I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing both the theme and builder, as well as changing my PHP version and no luck.

November 15, 2018 at 6:52 pm
  • David
    David
    Newbie 7 points

I’ve found a workaround for this on my own. Thank you.

November 15, 2018 at 7:09 pm
  • David
    David
    Newbie 7 points

Workaround didn’t work.

November 15, 2018 at 8:38 pm
  • shirley
    shirley
    Newbie 2 points

I’m having the same issue with the Video Theme. Without the Elementor plugin working In the page builder, it is impossible to customize the templates the way I want. This issue needs to be fixed immediately with an update or the whole thing is worthless. If there is something we are overlooking, can someone please help us figure this out?

November 17, 2018 at 9:29 pm
  • Jason
    Jason
    Guru 836 points

Are the templates editable yet?

March 1, 2019 at 8:36 am
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,706 points

Hi,

default templates such as Add listing , callback page , FAQ, Testimonials are not editable. Its pre coded custom page template. So you cant edit it using elementor.

If you want to customize pages such as Contact , About US and privacy policy pages, use Blank Page template , via Page template dropdown from WordPress dashboard > Pages > ADd new . This way you can use Elementor and add in your own content.

Default Elementor Page templates from Premiumpress > Design setup > Page Builder are editable with Elementor.

March 5, 2019 at 5:48 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team