Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Moving to AT9

• Brian
    Newbie 37 points
    March 25, 2019 at 2:55 am

Hello,

I’ve done a bit of work looking moving to AT9, but there are still a few things that are holding me back. The biggest is that I seem unable to find anything in Elementor that allows dynamic content for the listings. When I switch to AT9, I can see listings but they are in list rather than grid format and I can’t find a way to configure that.

I’ve been able to stay on 8.9.6 and update almost everything else using Elementor by putting this shortcode in for the dynamic list grid:

[pt_section element_name=”Section” width=”full” bg_color=”#ededed” bg_image=”” padding=”30px,30px,30px,30px” margin=”,,,” extra_class=””][pt_row element_name=”Row”][pt_column width=”1/1″][pt_core_listings element_name=”FrontPage Auctions Listings” type=”listing_type” style=”grid” nav=”1″ num=”12″ query=”” item_class=”col-md-3 col-sm-6 col-xs-12″ extra_class=””][/pt_core_listings][/pt_column][/pt_row][/pt_section]

How can I accomplish the same in AT9? If I choose to stay on 8, how long do you think this can be maintained for until it’s just not supportable any longer? Thanks for your help!

• Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points
    March 25, 2019 at 3:14 am

hi brian,

at the moment, the AT version 9 doesn’t have an option to display in grid view.

However, you can post this here https://www.premiumpress.com/ideas/ , Mark might consider adding this option to next update as there are lots of request for this

• Will
    Newbie 1 points
    March 27, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Hi Brian,

Do you have any screen shots of what the list view is like? Is your site up and running?

• Anthony
    Anthony
    Senior Member 336 points
    April 10, 2019 at 8:30 pm

Brian, we are n the same boat except we have listing expiration issues and expiration email issues not being sent out of the blue with our V8. Mark just told us they are no longer supporting V8? What? Guess this just happened today which is crazy?

Can you share what we can expect IF we update to AT V9? Will we lose our entire look? Our layout, site, will our dB be screwed etc? If using a child theme what affect will that have? What is the likely outcome if we upgrade to V9?

Is there any one whom can explain what we might face? How to do so as a test? We do not even know what that Elementor even is. This is very scary….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)