More Vendor & Customer Interaction.

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes DirectoryPress More Vendor & Customer Interaction.

More Vendor & Customer Interaction.

July 16, 2013
RANA RANA
  • RANA
    RANA
    Newbie 27 points

I am thinking, if this is possible to add in the Directory Press Theme, like in Facebook, posts & comments.

Same idea, if there would be a tab for Forum or FAQ etc. This would be an enhanced feature for the Listings. Now, visitors can reach and submit their questions and vendor can answer; BUT all should be on the site, instead of going offline. Only, alerts would be sent to the vendor or customer.

This way, more traffic to the site and more interaction and more fresh content and high visibility in SEO……. :)

Waiting for your comments !!!

July 16, 2013 at 6:20 pm
  • Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    Super Guru 2,739 points

Not sure I follow. Can you explain it in more details?

Kind regards,

Richard

July 16, 2013 at 8:26 pm
  • RANA
    RANA
    Newbie 27 points

Hi Richard,

My bad, I could not explain it properly :)

I was thinking, if something like the facebook have option of, one user add his status and others can comment on it. Same concept, if any visitor or listing owner can add any question, any update or any topic. Now, others should be able to comment on it or respond on it. All should be online and only alert should be sent to both parties.

For example; any vendor adds that some special sale event on this weekend etc. Now, any customer can ask, do you have product A…… or do you repair product B etc etc

Same concept vice versa, any customer can ask any question from the listing owner but that question would be visible to all other users as well. Then Listing owner will respond on it and that would also be visible to others………. May be another user have same sort of question, so he found his answer right away……… :)

Main idea to make the site more interactive and communication place, that will help to keep engage both parties.

Hope, I tried to explain it.

thanks!

July 17, 2013 at 3:41 pm
  • Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    Super Guru 2,739 points

Now, others should be able to comment on it or respond on it. All should be online and only alert should be sent to both parties.

This is what the comment section is for on the listings.

July 17, 2013 at 8:00 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team