Mobile Menu

• Chris
    Chris
    Senior Member 105 points
    May 4, 2020 at 7:23 pm

Hi, I have set the Mobile Menu up, and assigned the links to it. However, I am still getting my regular Main Menu links on mobile devices, it is not loading the mobile menu.

In Appearance> menus I created a new menu called Mobile and added the links I want.
    In Appearance> menus> Manage Locations I assigned this new mobile menu to the selector for mobile menu.

Is there something else in CT9 that I have to set up? I don’t see any additional options for it anywhere.

• Chris
    Chris
    Senior Member 105 points
    May 21, 2020 at 6:36 am

So I created a ticket and I heard back from Support on this, basically they said it was because I am using Elementor to create and set a header, which is confusing because I am not. I am using one of the pre-designed headers available to me in the settings, the classic menu option. Basically I have created a menu and assigned it to the mobile menu but on mobile it shows the main menu, not the mobile menu – items. The design is fine, its just not picking up the menu items from mobile menu settings.

I mentioned this to support and never heard from them again, so I sent another message…

Anybody have any ideas while I wait for them to get back to me?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes