Messages not delivered

• Phyllis
    Phyllis
    Newbie 2 points
    August 26, 2015 at 8:59 pm

I just spent a lot of time on the forum looking for the answer to this. If it exists, please give me a link to it – thanks.

Messages are not being delivered.

They stay in the Listing inbox. I think they need to be delivered to the person’s email address provided or an email sent saying there are messages.

Thanks for any support with this asap. I have members who are not receiving messages for potential business. VERY upsetting since we charge a fee to be part of this Directory.

• Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    August 26, 2015 at 10:13 pm

What’s you site url, Phyllis?

• Phyllis
    Phyllis
    Newbie 2 points
    August 26, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Page – Homepage

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,146 points
    August 27, 2015 at 7:59 am

Hi Phyllis,

Have you setup the Theme options > Email setup > Email assignment > “Listing Contact Form” and “New Message “?

This contact author form will send a message to the users My Message section under My Account page on your site but if you setup email setup, it will send an email to the user once they receive a message on their account.

• Phyllis
    Phyllis
    Newbie 2 points
    August 27, 2015 at 3:16 pm

ok – trying to set this up properly.

so, even after this is set up – they have to go back into their account to view the message?

Is there a way to send the actual message to them?

Phyllis

• Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    August 27, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Not without custom coding Phyllis.

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points
    August 27, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Phyllis, not sure if this will do what you want – you may have to clarify with Richard the developer.

https://premiumwebservices.co.uk/shop/premiumpress-plugins/contactform-shortcode-responsive-pp-themes/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes