an
groups-icon

Membership restricted access?

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Garrett S
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi everyone,

What I would like to do is have a directory created. Where say the front page has listings displayed in the demo, but when clicking the link or more details button, the user must have signed up for a subscription (monthly access) in order to see the content.

I plan on putting the directory listings up manually myself. I deleted all listing packages and created 1 membership package.

If I put this shortcode into the listings main description box :

[MEMBERSHIP ID=”0″]
    text here
    [/MEMBERSHIP]

with the ID 0 being the membership package (monthly access), should it not restrict all access to the page unless your signed up for that package?

I’m not sure if I’m missing something here or completely misunderstood how membership packages work.

Using wordpress 3.6 and the latest theme version 4.2. When I tried to upgrade the theme from inside wordpress I did get some strange error. But I deleted the theme manually and then installed the update.

Please advise. Thank you.

August 15, 2013 at 5:12 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 15, 2013 at 6:25 am
  • Garrett S
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 15, 2013 at 7:25 am

Views

Replies