an
groups-icon

Looking to hire someone to set it up so it works.

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    John Benak
    0 points
    Beginner

Bought the classified theme a couple of weeks ago and it’s a nightmare to set it up as nothing works when trying. Email notifications, menus disappearing, buttons aren’t there where they’re supposed to, and a whole slew of other things that just popping out of the blue, otherwise I like the versatility of the theme. I am sure if someone is no coder has the same nightmare and just abandons the whole thing and go to somewhere else. So it is a waste of money and a bunch of aggravation for most.
    So I am looking to hire someone who can set it up the way that everything works as the demo and advert promise. All I want to do is just enter the data in the fields and all I want is for the customer to just enter their stuff and make sure it works.
    I am not sure this is the best forum to post this, but if not, can the admin direct it as I didn’t find anything relating to this request. Thanx a lot.
    I just want all the buttons and links work that’s supposed to that’s all folks.

May 19, 2015 at 4:45 pm
  • -2 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 19, 2015 at 5:21 pm
  • Hemanta Chakladar
    5 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 19, 2015 at 5:26 pm
  • Hemanta Chakladar
    5 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 19, 2015 at 5:28 pm
  • John Benak
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    June 25, 2015 at 8:33 am

Views

Replies