Lieven

listing package setup

hello, 1) I set up a 2 listing packages for 1 day: (its not live used,still in cut and try mode) The first one is a free one so this would be the one to attract visitors. The second one is a paying one but with the option top of the list included. the renewal feature is activated,so the people have the chance to renew it without doing the whole listing again,however when they renew the paying one it seems that no payment needs to be done and that the listing is acitvated once more... the listing expiring is set as 'delete'. my motherlanguage is not English,so can someone explain to me what happens with the listings using the different expiring options as: 'delete' 'set as pending' 'set as draft' etc... 2) The featured listing is so called highlighted and will come with a colored background,but when set it does not change color background but instead a sticker with the word 'featured' appears,is this normal or could this be changed? thx for your help !

Created: October 27, 2016 at 9:57 am
  • In: Directory Theme
  • Started by: Lieven
  • 2 members left 2 comments
  • Last reply from: Lieven

• Josh
    October 27, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Hello Lieven,
    Q1.
    -Delete:Listing is deleted from Listing Manager
    -Set as pending:Listing is set to waiting admin approval
    -Set as draft:Listing is set to unpublished/draft
    -Nothing:Nothing happens to the is still displayed in your site.
    -Move to:Listing is moved to a different listing package
    highlighted feature (background color change) was removed in the new theme the featured option is available and adds a sticker to the listing

• Lieven
    October 27, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Hello Josh,

Q2 is solved

Q1 so in my case it’s best to disable the renewal function and set the paying solution as draft so the customer is obligated to go through payment again? correct?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)