Ricardo

listing content

I`m creating a website from Directory Theme, from the template I made a home page, and next i wet to Premium press page builder and i chose a prebuil layout to my page. I chose a google map, a listing content and carousel toofor my home page. I have two problems: First, i could not translate a google map bar to spanish and trying to locate my city, Bogota in Colombia, Germany is for default. How can i solve this problem? Secundly, The carousel and listing content do not appear in the home page, which is the configuration for listings and carousel appear, I am not an expert in programming

Created: June 29, 2016 at 3:40 pm
  • In: Directory Theme
  • Started by: Ricardo
  • 2 members left 1 comments
  • Last reply from: Josh

• Josh
    June 30, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Hello Ricardo,
    can translate under Theme Setup >Language must have a listing with location set for the map to display correct there is no listing with location set then Germany is displayed by for your case if you set location for one of listings to Colombia then Colombia will be set listing location from the Google Map when adding the listing.
    adding Listing Carousel or Listing object using the Page builder set a query of the listings you want to display or leave the query field empty blank to display random listings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)