Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
ppt_anab725-05-20_122550823

Job Board Theme issues

Hello, I am having issues with the Job Board theme. 1. the home page is not displaying the picture on the demo. 2. I updated the home page with elementor, but it won't display correctly either. 3. top listings page not found to be updated with elementor. 4. I view the website on a desktop and when scrolling down all the information from the home page is squash to the left side. 5. The footer and heather area keep changing even though I have set it to specific layout. I have updated the site the theme and every time it keeps changing. 6. The footer keeps changing even when I updated them and save them. 7. emails to customerservice@premiumpress.com are being returned. I just bought this theme and it shouldn't have these many issues. but given the benefit of the doubt. I need someone to take a look and tell exactly what the issue is. I am not an expert but created a website with a theme, and I had to insert and pretty much do from directions from a pdf. watched a couple of videos and was done in 3 days. am I missing something here???? I am happy to pay for the installation, but if these themes have these many issues, it would be best to let consumers know to get the installation done. Although on the videos it sounds like is not a big deal to update, and change it around. I just realized too that the theme editor is not provided, so you cannot fix any issues encounter. Can someone get back to me? Thank you. Ana

Created: May 26, 2020 at 11:15 pm

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    May 28, 2020 at 12:59 pm

hi,

please create a ticket here http://premiumpress.com/ticket/ so we can check your settings.

By default when you install the theme correctly it will turn out exactly like the demo

We’ll be happy to assist you with your theme.

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments