Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Import of CSV with CSV Import Plugin

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points
    April 27, 2019 at 3:34 am

errored out with this did a test listing, was trying to test if the image was imported properly. used default settings.

Nothing is going easy for me with this new install

WordPress database error: [The used command is not allowed with this MariaDB version]
    LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '/home/arcades/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/AD_TestImport.csv' INTO TABLE
    temp_27_04_2019_03_30_42 CHARACTER SET UTF8 FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '\"' ESCAPED BY '\\' IGNORE 1 LINES (ID,post_author,post_date,post_content,post_title,post_excerpt,post_type,category,image,featured,pageaccess,image_array,packageID,email,website,url,attributes,hits,pending_message,phone,Youtube_link,post_id)

string(489) "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '/home/arcades/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/AD_TestImport.csv' INTO TABLE temp_27_04_2019_03_30_42 CHARACTER SET UTF8 FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '\"' ESCAPED BY '\\' IGNORE 1 LINES (ID,post_author,post_date,post_content,post_title,post_excerpt,post_type,category,image,featured,pageaccess,image_array,packageID,email,website,url,attributes,hits,pending_message,phone,Youtube_link,post_id)" NULL error=,

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    April 27, 2019 at 4:05 am

The free CSV plugin is rather old, i would suggest using a alternative CSV plugin thats managed by a team;

Ultimate CSV Importer

more here;

https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/csv/

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points
    April 27, 2019 at 7:06 am

Worked Perfectly.
    The only problem now, after all the listings are installed. All Listing belongs to me now. The claim Listing link doesn’t show for another user. and the claim listing setting is on.

thanks for all the help

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points
    April 27, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Going to make a new post for the different problem of claim listing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)