I'm Not receiving replies email from the forum

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme I'm Not receiving replies email from the forum

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

I'm Not receiving replies email from the forum

November 1, 2018
 Mitchell

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

I’m Not receiving replies email from the forum, anyone else having this problem?

I do not have an automatic spam protection program nor is there anything in my spam folder in Thunderbird I have spam detection turned off in Thunderbird
    I do use a anti-spam protection program (Mailwasher Pro) that gets the email and after I manually review and mark spa as spam then incoming email gets passed to Spamcop then Thunderbird email opens.

So I know its not a spam redirection problem and Yes I check the box each time to Notify me of follow-up replies via email

November 1, 2018 at 4:28 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

I checked our email logs and emails are being sent out correctly, if its not in your spam it could be your hosting blocking them completely.

November 4, 2018 at 8:36 am

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

I’m the Hosting My Server Not blocking you. I’m Blocking China and Vietnam. unless you use a sever in those country’s then no blocks.
    Very strange

Mitch

November 5, 2018 at 10:04 am
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points

Hi Mitch,

did you checked your spam folder?

you’re receiving emails now?

November 7, 2018 at 9:06 am

• Mitchell
    Senior Member 136 points

Yes checked spam folder but before the spam folder I use MailWasher Pro and it would show on that that’s where I would mark it spam or friend and I received nothing. And even if I accidentally marked it as spam it would show as a red in color message. but nothing shows

November 17, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team