I need help with my Theme Dating

• André
    Newbie 3 points
    March 19, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Hello:
    I bought Dating Responsive Theme for WordPress, only once bought, I noticed a small problem I can not do it myself, I really need help, if someone is interested can contact me to offer me a quote, let me explain my problem.
    In this theme meeting there is a registration form by WordPress, you can access by clicking on the REGISTER link on the home page, this registration is validated once the person completing the form, we then arrive at his dashboard but the profile of that person appears nowhere for a profile is on the home page must be the member profile or create a new ad and pay, this action should do so by clicking on a link that there in the dashboard, all this bothers me a lot that’s a lot of things for members, then here, I want to know if there is someone who can make the changes I want:
    Make a single entry, that is to say the one that is done by the WordPress form, and the member automatically appears on the homepage only if the person to add a photo to his profile (bypassing another link to redo an inscription, much less pay), I want fast and simple, when you get to the dashboard, there is a link to view the details of their profile, that is where the person can or not to add a photo to his profile, for me it makes sense if the person want to appear on the home page it adds a photo, otherwise it will never be visible.

That’s all, I hope that would have someone to help me solve this, if anyone is interested please contact me by email: yace1985@gmail.com

• Reese
    Reese
    Senior Member 260 points
    March 20, 2015 at 12:56 am

WOW I feel you!! I’m asking the same ??? AND More!!!
    All of this should be there anyway!!

• Reese
    Reese
    Senior Member 260 points
    March 20, 2015 at 1:29 am

I just did a test submission as a (membership package!) and the only thing showing is the default fields! None of my (custom fields) are showing, And not able to upload the images

• Reese
    Reese
    Senior Member 260 points
    March 20, 2015 at 1:54 am

See Photos Please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member 441 points
    March 20, 2015 at 9:33 am

Hi Andre, and Reese

Within your theme Admin area there are quite a few video Tutorials
    There are quite a few more on Youtube.

You may find this helpful it is the Jobs board where you can post jobs or tasks to be done you can advertise for a developer to help you free of charge on this page.

Any Interested Developers will answer your job post and provide you with a quote ( cost) to do the work.

Alternatively, there is some documentation to learn from here >

Admittedly it does take a little while to to get to know your way around Premium press, However the features included that provide revenue generation options are by far better than any other theme, unless you are wiling to pay Big dollars monthly for a fully managed site.

Once you get your head around it after watching a few videos, it becomes much easier to remember where all the settings and options are for developing your site how you want it to end up. With premium press your options are really endless, So I guess it depends entirely on your own imagination. It gets easier! I was new to Premium press not so long ago! 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes