an
groups-icon

I need help with my Theme Dating

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    André Colombo
    0 points
    Beginner

Hello:
    I bought Dating Responsive Theme for WordPress, only once bought, I noticed a small problem I can not do it myself, I really need help, if someone is interested can contact me to offer me a quote, let me explain my problem.
    In this theme meeting there is a registration form by WordPress, you can access by clicking on the REGISTER link on the home page, this registration is validated once the person completing the form, we then arrive at his dashboard but the profile of that person appears nowhere for a profile is on the home page must be the member profile or create a new ad and pay, this action should do so by clicking on a link that there in the dashboard, all this bothers me a lot that’s a lot of things for members, then here, I want to know if there is someone who can make the changes I want:
    Make a single entry, that is to say the one that is done by the WordPress form, and the member automatically appears on the homepage only if the person to add a photo to his profile (bypassing another link to redo an inscription, much less pay), I want fast and simple, when you get to the dashboard, there is a link to view the details of their profile, that is where the person can or not to add a photo to his profile, for me it makes sense if the person want to appear on the home page it adds a photo, otherwise it will never be visible.

That’s all, I hope that would have someone to help me solve this, if anyone is interested please contact me by email: yace1985@gmail.com

March 19, 2015 at 9:46 pm
  • IDeclareMultiMedia
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    March 20, 2015 at 12:56 am
  • IDeclareMultiMedia
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 20, 2015 at 1:29 am
  • IDeclareMultiMedia
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 20, 2015 at 1:54 am
  • Liz Liz
    13 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 20, 2015 at 9:33 am

Views

Replies