an
groups-icon

How To Show Number of Categories and File Uploads in Packages?

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Claudia Beck
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi all,

I am setting up my Listing Packages in Responsive DP. I have uploaded Mark’s fine plugin that allows me to show the formatted little comparison blocks.

I was wondering how do it get to show on the Features Lists the number of categories the purchaser will be able to list in and also the number of file uploads they will be allowed per package?

As I can see it now, the only way for me to convey this information to potential buyers is to type it in the description box and hope they click the little + “plus” sign on each box and then to read the descriptions I have there.

This was nice before (in Vers. 7 DP) where we could add our custom text to these blocks, and also show ALL the features in the blocks so that customers can compare apples to apples.

Did I miss a setting somewhere perhaps?

Thanx!
    Claudia

September 18, 2013 at 4:56 pm
  • Claudia Beck
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    September 26, 2013 at 5:46 pm
  • Ann Bannister
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 26, 2013 at 10:05 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 27, 2013 at 6:36 am

Views

Replies