How do I replace Send Message on the Profile Page with ContactForm Shortcode

• Terrell
    Terrell
    Senior Member 152 points
    July 29, 2016 at 7:17 am

How do I replace “Send Message” on the Profile Page with Richard Bonk’s ContactForm Shortcode?
    https://premiumwebservices.co.uk/shop/premiumpress-plugins/contactform-shortcode-responsive-pp-themes/

On the “author” or “profile” page, there’s a Send Message link in author.php:

// MSG USER
    			 echo "<li class='ee'><i class='fa fa-envelope'></i> <a href='".$GLOBALS['CORE_THEME']['links']['myaccount']."/?u=".$authorID."&tab=msg&show=1' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>".$CORE->_e(array('single','7'))."</a></li> ";	

The shortcode for the contact form is [CONTACTFORM].

How to I exchange the two (or can I)? Can anyone help?

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 29, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Hello Terrell,
    I think the plugin is meant for the listing page ‘..This plugin will add a shortcode to display a modal contact form to replace the built-in single listing contact form ..’
    You will need some customization to make it work for profile

• Terrell
    Terrell
    Senior Member 152 points
    July 29, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Yes, I am using it on the listing page already and would like to use it on the Profile page.
    I am fully willing to customize but I’m not sure exactly what I would change in the code quoted above.
    Can you help?

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 29, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Please post here >>www.premiumpress.com/designwork/ or contact the plugin developer

• Terrell
    Terrell
    Senior Member 152 points
    July 29, 2016 at 7:25 pm

I was hoping to do it myself and the plugin developer has been MIA for a long time and has never answered any question I’ve put to him. 🙂

Maybe someone else here on the board knows how to include it and will share it here for me to do myself.

Thanks for your response though.

• Jason
    Jason
    Guru 837 points
    November 29, 2016 at 10:22 pm

I paid for that CONTACT FORM SHORTCADE also, they dont reply, its like they just take yr money give the form with no support, what a pain in thine ass, no good

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes