Hide Empty Car Directories

• Francois
    Francois
    Newbie 33 points
    July 24, 2016 at 11:48 am

Hi

Is it possible to hide empty categories on the Car Dealer theme. There are for examples “Makes” and “Models

1. I need to design a site for a single (personal) car dealer, but say for instance they only have a few cars and models they don’t want every make and model displayed on the search function because people will search for cars they don’t have. Can it somewhere be set to only list “Make” and “Models” that has a car connected to it and hiding the empty ones. Please see attachment “Empty Categories”.
    2. When I edit a listing and want to change the “Display Image” it opens a new empty tab.

Thank you.
    Francois

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    July 26, 2016 at 2:28 am

hi Francois,

1. these are not categories but are taxonomies, you can remove some of these via dealer_defaults.php file

2. as for this I suggest you add this to your ticket for us to check.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 26, 2016 at 7:53 am

Hello Francois,
    Q1.You can use a code to hide empty options.Which theme version are you using or please provide url.
    Q2.Click on the star icon to make an image the display image/default image.If still not working try disabling all your plugins first or open a ticket >>https://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes