Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Framework 9.2.1 – Bugs & Issues – Please post here.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    September 20, 2018 at 11:22 am

Hi Guys

I have updated the themes to version 9.2.1, the blog post is below;

Framework Update 9.2.1 – All PremiumPress Themes

If you spot any issues please let me know.

This update is a maintenance update, i will be looking to add new features into the next update.

Kind Regards

Mark

• Ole
    Newbie 19 points
    September 21, 2018 at 7:07 am

Hi Mark,

Changeloc:

DA - added on/off options for default custom fields

What ist DA? Du you mean Directory Theme?
    I had hoped for it, but there I can’t see on/off options for default customs.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    September 21, 2018 at 10:47 am

DA = dating theme.

• Dinesh
    Dinesh
    Newbie 43 points
    September 21, 2018 at 10:54 am

Hi Mark

I have added a few issues regarding the 9.2.1 Job Board version under the Job Board Forum, regarding registering new users.

Thanks Dinesh

• Jason
    Jason
    Guru 836 points
    October 3, 2018 at 4:31 am

• Jeffrey
    Newbie 23 points
    October 13, 2018 at 1:47 pm

I’m using Shop Theme w/Child 02 / Shop 2. Theme looks great! Bug: Noticed that Add button on home page behaves inconsistent with product listing page Add to cart button for buy links / affiliate products. Product listing page correctly navigates to location of buy link whereas home page adds the item to the user’s shopping cart.

• Jeffrey
    Newbie 23 points
    October 13, 2018 at 4:34 pm

In Shop Theme w/Child 02 / Shop 2, cannot write a review for a product. Tried clicking on both places (Write Review at top under title and under Reviews tab below product image). Allow comments is checked.

• Jeffrey
    Newbie 23 points
    October 13, 2018 at 4:52 pm

In Shop Theme w/Child 02 / Shop 2, Add New Custom Field for editing a product listing appears to be limited to 30 items sorted alphabetically. So fields such as starrating will not appear as the last item in the list is price-3-stock.

• Trina B
    Trina B
    Newbie 76 points
    October 14, 2018 at 12:02 pm

Hi, I’m using version DT 9.2.1 and the button to close the map doesn’t work. After clicking on the Show Map Button opens the map but then the button “X” close map does not close the window that shows the map.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Vivek
    Senior Member 122 points
    October 14, 2018 at 7:10 pm

@Mark

Counter of how many times a coupon is used is not working (text below coupon – used ‘n’ times). Request you to look into it.
    Also hoping that you will improve on cashback functionality to make it automated process.

Regards,
    Vivek

• Dinesh
    Dinesh
    Newbie 43 points
    October 15, 2018 at 2:08 pm

1. Users can see others Users CV and are able to Select them as their own
    Job Seekers can see other users CV’s when they are in their Job Centre and they click on “My Resume”

2. Status updates
    When an employer updates a job seekers application to either (Approved, Under Review, Rejected, In progress), the only ones that works is Approved and Rejected.
    – Please can the word rejected be changed to unsuccessful

3. Registering as a New User – Very Confusing. Defaults to Employer
    Registering for the first time is really confusing. Currently, a user can register in several ways:
    (a) Through selecting Register
    (b) Through the Login or Sign Up Screen then selecting Register
    (c) The template where they can chose As a Employer or Job Seeker

If they register through the template, they can choose whether to select whether they are the Employer or Job Seeker – HOWEVER, if they chose (a) or (b), it takes them to what appears to be a generic login screen. However, when a user registers using this, they register as an Employer. For a first time user, this can be really confusing.

4. New Users can Login or Register when they are already logged in
    When a user is logged in and they click on “Login in” or “Sign Up” or “Register” there is no message to say that they are already logged in, or are already registered, and it allows them to login and register again

5. A new user can register their details from another users account without the user having to log out.

• David
    David
    Newbie 2 points
    October 15, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Mark, really fantastic that these are update. Looks fantastic and up-to-date! Any time frame for updating the Car Dealers Theme? Thanks

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    October 15, 2018 at 6:29 pm

Hi David,

I have an updated this week for the core framework, i will then be working on child themes and the new car dealer theme update. I am hoping a few weeks more.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)