WordPress Business Themes › Forums › General Discussion › Follow or nofollow links
Can anyone inform me what the latest on follow or nofollow links is and which should be used in the current Penguin/Panda/Polar Bear or any animal beginning with a P Google algorithm change?
Have noticed some of my established ranked pages suffering.
All advice appreciated.
– Do-follow passes on “page-rank” …
– No-follow doesn’t …
– But the importance of page-rank as ranking factor has diminished a lot since the early days making do-follows less important.
– Google counts Do-follow AND No-follow as links.
– What IS important is building “relevant” links from AND to relevant authority sites.
– And off course Social-links and “traffic via those links” has become paramount!
Submit your feature requests to our ideas board and it could be included in a future theme update.
or contact our support team