Few questions reguarding DirectoryPress's responsive theme

• Rocco
    Rocco
    Newbie 0 points
    September 6, 2013 at 8:02 am

Hi Guys

I recently bought the responsive upgrade for the DirectoryPress theme. I’ve been playing around a bit and have a few questions.
    1) With regard to the listing enhancements at the moment when I make the amount $0 it disables the feature. how do I enable a feature without asking a fee for it?
    2) Also staying with listing enhancements, how can I change the text shown under more info shown next to the feature on the front end of the site.
    3) I would like to have only one listing on my site for free and sell only listing enhancements, as a result listings must never expire or be removed, is there a setting somewhere where I can set this?
    4) Under the payment options is there a setting where I can setup a normal credit card payment gateway?
    5) Is there a way to have the advanced search function as a button as it was in the previous DirectoryPress theme? Just looks a little weird having the normal search and the advanced search right underneath each other. Would like to have the option to search via keyword or business type and business location e.g. I’m looking for a computer shop in Manhattan.

That’s all for now, but if I have any other questions I’ll ad to the list. I also decided to post this on the forums instead of ask live support so that other people with the same questions can find the answers here. Thank you for your time.

• Daniela
    Daniela
    Newbie 53 points
    September 12, 2013 at 1:24 pm

1) I think you must setup a Listing with the requiered features, then tick “hide it”
    Then you have to setup a membership and assigne that listing to it.
    The user has to choose this membership, to be able to post for free with the assigned features.
    I allready suggested to assign a free membership automatically, for this is logical for the customer.

3) I think the way to achieve this is to set an expiery date and then choose “what happens when it ends: nothing”.

Yours, Daniela

• Jens
    Jens
    Newbie 26 points
    September 12, 2013 at 1:45 pm

to 1) again: I thought it over : I think you do not have to assign that free listing package to an membership-package. But you have to define it to be able to set features…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes