Trina B

Error in Manual approval of Listing on Directory Theme 8.9 version

Hi, I want to know if other users of Directory Theme 8.9 presented a fails to approve articles manually. If listings are paid for through the Bank Payment Form, [PAYMENT GATEWAY] the listing must be manually approved by Wordpress administrator. After approving the listings the user who created it still see the message β€œThis listing is awaiting payment and is NOT Live. | Delete | Edit This Listing | Make Payment" ” It should show This listing expires in 11 months 29 days 05 hours 12 minutes | Delete | Edit This Listing" This failure occurs only with Paid Listing Packages and works well with the free Listing Packages. How can i make the listings go live after payment is made. This error was not present in the version 8.8. Thank you Trina Branchet

Created: January 28, 2016 at 10:08 pm
  • In: Directory Theme
  • Started by: Trina BTrina B
  • 5 members left 11 comments
  • Last reply from: Josh

• Josh
    January 29, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Hello Trina,
    I think you should open a ticket >>
    Also try clearing your browser cache or disabling any cache plugin you might have installed.

• Trina B
    Trina B
    January 29, 2016 at 6:26 pm

Hi Josh, I sent a support ticket and Mark resolved the problem.

Thank you

• Josh
    January 29, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Thanks for updating a great day πŸ™‚

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    January 30, 2016 at 4:00 am

πŸ™‚

• Jason
    Jason
    February 22, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Hey guys! I’m having the same issue. Care to pass on the solution, or do I need to submit a ticket as well? Mine shows the same thing after payment, and I’d ALSO like to have listings go “auto approve”.

Thanks!

• Attique
    February 22, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Hi I would also like to know the solution. My listings still advise the listing is pending review once they have paid.

• Trina B
    Trina B
    February 22, 2016 at 3:18 pm

If you scroll down in the Listing admin and see the custom field for payment_due then you should delete this or set it to 0 if you dont want the user to have to pay anything.

• Attique
    February 22, 2016 at 3:23 pm

I think my issue is different. I need customers to pay. Once they have paid through paypal, it is supposed to go live automatically, however still shows message pending approval. It should only show pend approval message if no payment is made.

• Jason
    Jason
    February 22, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Exactly, I also require payments, but it still shows pending even after payment is made. Plus all listings need approval before posting and I would like it to post automatically without needing my approving of every single listing.

• Jason
    Jason
    March 5, 2016 at 7:34 am

Can anyone help with this issue? Even after paying it gives this message (see attached) and requires approval before posting.

So, 2 issues:
    1. This “awaiting payment” on listings that are already paid.
    2. Listings don’t auto post and go live. I want all listings to automatically go live without the need for approval.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Josh
    March 7, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Hello Jason,
    Please open a ticket here >>

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)