an
groups-icon

Embedding in another website

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    David Boyle
    0 points
    Beginner

Hello everyone.

Here’s the issue. I have one site that I do not have the directory theme on … and I think I do not want. It has geographical pages. So lets say one page is Alabama. But in that page I want to call on, embed in, a zoom in of my map from my second site that I do have the directory them installed.

I know how to embed one website in another… have found some code for that. But naturally I want the embedded to be zoomed in on Alabama, potentially with only certain category locations showing. Does anybody know of any code to do that sort of thing that I can play around with?…

At the moment my only solution is either just to provide a link to the directory themed website or provide a static screen shot of the info I want to show.

I think embedding may be the best way to go … or perhaps just installing the directory theme on the site in question? The benefit of keeping them separate, in my mind, is that the non-directory website is already getting too large.

Any thoughts/ experiences / suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Smiley.

August 3, 2014 at 6:00 pm
  • David Boyle
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 3, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Views

Replies