Display Type, Position Type, Payment Type

• Mike
    Mike
    Newbie 27 points
    April 21, 2015 at 1:52 am

How do I change these when a person is posting a listing? I see that I can change the label, but how do we change what’s in the dropdown menu?

Our site is a Transport Bidding Site. People will post that they have a vehicle to move from one place to another, movers will bid on moving the vehicle. A person placing the listing can also offer the job at a fixed price instead of bid.

The theme looks like it will do everything we need, we just need help getting it there.

I am also willing to pay someone for a couple of hours of detailed training where I can ask questions and make changes while we go over the software. I would just want to make sure that I am working with someone who truly knows the Job Board Theme and could help get us pointed in the right directions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Mike
    Mike
    Newbie 27 points
    April 21, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Anyone have an answer to this one? Point me to some documentation?

• zarko
    zarko
    Senior Member 360 points
    April 21, 2015 at 5:59 pm

hi Mike,

These fields are default fields for job board theme so the can’t be customized by adding more options ( at least not from admin )

Depending on your coding skills, you can customize it from framework/class/defaults_jobs.php , this is where they are defined

• Mike
    Mike
    Newbie 27 points
    May 13, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Can you please tell me what lines need to be edited?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes