DirectoryPress Not Working After WP Upgrade

• Ken
    Ken
    Newbie 4 points
    August 5, 2013 at 4:01 am

DirectoryPress v 7.1.4
    WordPress 3.6

First, I have read the closed thread that purports to have a fix. However, I don’t seem to have a jquery.lightbox.js file to overwrite and I have overwritten my slider2-3-4-5.js file with the one downloaded from this closed thread, and refreshed the browser.

Things still aren’t working.

I am not aware of a problem with slider or lightbox, whatever that is. I may have other problems other than the ones that I am aware of, but the ones that I am aware of are:

I cannot edit listings through my admin panel. Other than the title and long description field, most of the edit fields are missing. I am attaching a screenshot.

The other problem that I am having is that I cannot create a hyperlink within my article section. When I try to save, I am bumped back to the listings page.

Fixes are nice, and if there is one, please give it, but when can we expect PremiumPress to upgrade its theme to work with WordPress?

Screenshot

• Ken
    Ken
    Newbie 4 points
    August 5, 2013 at 4:03 am

BTW, I have tried disabling all of my plugins.

• Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points
    August 5, 2013 at 4:26 am

If you haven’t over written jquery.lightbox.js then you haven’t made the fix.

• Binesh
    Binesh
    Elite Member 431 points
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra
    Senior Member 179 points
    August 5, 2013 at 7:38 am

then press Ctrl + F5 to re-get all files or delete your browsers cache

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
  • Ken
    Ken
    Newbie 4 points
    August 6, 2013 at 4:04 am

Thanks, Alexandra. I refreshed my browser and didn’t work, but a complete delete of the cache did.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    August 6, 2013 at 4:19 am

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes