DirectoryPress: Custom Fields Displaying

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes DirectoryPress DirectoryPress: Custom Fields Displaying

DirectoryPress: Custom Fields Displaying

July 19, 2013
Tony Tony
  • Tony
    Tony
    Newbie 20 points

Hello, I have a question about the subscriber display profile page in DirectoryPress

Problem:
    I set up custom fields in the subscriber registration using checkboxes so that that subscribers can check or leave unchecked specific qualifications. This will allow users to search by those qualifications (categories). The problem is that after subscriber registration ALL of these boxes display on the subscribers’ profile page. Those boxes checked AND unchecked.

Question:
    How can I use checkbox custom fields during the registration process and have ONLY the checkboxes selected by the subscriber at registration show on the subscriber’s final profile page?

Thanks, Tony

July 19, 2013 at 12:53 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points
    How can I use checkbox custom fields during the registration process and have ONLY the checkboxes selected by the subscriber at registration show on the subscriber’s final profile page?

this could only be done with custom development, its not possible with the theme setup as-is.

July 23, 2013 at 3:40 am

• Alexandra
    Newbie 65 points

link to website to show how you’ve got it set up at the moment

July 23, 2013 at 10:25 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team